Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Are there any income based dental clinics?

I live in Hutchinson, KS, about 40 miles from Wichita, & am in desperate need of a dentist! Unfortunately I don't have insurance & I don't have the money to pay for an exam. My teeth are literally falling apart! I'm afraid that if I don't see a dentist soon I'm going to loose them all! I'm only 29.
--------------------
You might also check around Wichita and see if there are any Dental colleges there. These offer really cheap exams and treatments.
Source

1 comment:

  1. Uhm... I'm not that knowledgeable about places. Where were you specifically, please state your country.
    I can't wait for your reply so try the Dentist Minneapolis directory submissions. My friend had his job through browsing there. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete