Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Where can i get free or low cost Orthognathic surgery?

I have a prognathism problem. I would like to get it fixed but it'll cost me $25,000 here in CA. I don't think there's any dental insurance that will cover it. Where should I go?? Help!!!
--------------------
Hello, your options are very limited. My best suggestion is that you contact the "Out Patient Clinic" of the nearest Dental College...While the Clinic may not itself provide the surgical procedure you need as a regular service, it's possible that the dental professor that teaches Oral/Facial reconstruction procedures might want to use you as a teaching tool and do your surgery while allowing dental college students to watch the procedure and observe your recovery over the following weeks. It's certainly worth checking in to. You may find yourself the recipient of free dental services.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment