Sunday, April 10, 2011

Best way to whiten your teeth (without the help of a dentist)?

I used to smoke & love my coffee ~ and my teeth show it :( I would love to whiten them for my wedding, but don't have dental insurance. What is the best product I can use at home? I'm not getting married until April, so I've got some time. If you *do* or *do not* like a particular product, can you please say why? Thanks :)
--------------------
Strawberries are one of the best/cheapest products to buy. There are celebrities that only use strawberries to whiten their teeth. All you need is one strawberry a night or morning. Brush your teeth, and then rub the strawberry on your teeth like you would your toothbrush. Trust me it works. Crest Whitening stripes work just as well as the treatments at the dentist for only $30.00 and you can usually get a coupon online for them. Here's one I found online for you - $5.00 off. https://crestwhitestripspremium.offerpro…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment