Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ok so since the medical or dental deductible is something you pay to the provider before the insurence benefit

start to kick in I don't see the point of having insurence like the deductible for my daughter and I is 1,000 dollars a peice. We don't even get sick enough to pay 1000 dollars to a provider. Like for this year I would say my medical expenses for this year would probably be 300 dollars. Am I right about not seeing the point in getting this insurance?
--------------------
Your getting the point but if you were to be hospitalized for any reason, it would cost more than your deductible so in a case like that it would be a good thing to have insurance. Even having a couple of blood tests a year could cost anywhere from 1 to 5 hundred dollars. I know it's frustrating but a crappy insurance is still better than none.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment