Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm homeless with a job and a car...How do I survive this way until I can do better...any suggestions?

I have a low paying job with no chance for overtime but I do have medical insurance and dental.
--------------------
Hmmm, where do you live? Do you really need a car? In California, yes, other parts of the country, maybe not. Look in paper under rooms to rent, and find a nice home to rent a room in. It is inexpensive, and you will be able to save enough to get money ahead for your own place. Until then, look for a better job,(one with the medical and dental you have now) keep yourself clean and well presented, educate yourself so that you can be in a better position in a few years. When I was poor, I had a house, so rented out all of the bedrooms and stayed on the couch. I'm a private person, so it was sheer torture, but it was a means to an end. You can do anything you put your mind and your will into; just don't give up and don't expect to be in the best home right now. One step at a time. Surviving is about looking at life in the right attitude. All of us are poor at times in some way..in spirit, in finances, in education, in friends. Just do your part and the rest will fall into place.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment