Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Need the advice of a dentist?

I am getting either my molar or wisdom (is there a difference?) in the back bottom of my teeth. There is a little bit of tooth sticking out but the rest seems to be still under the gum. When I press my finger there I notice that it has a very bad smell to it. Why is this? Is that tooth underneath decayed? I have no dental insurance and not employed at this time.
--------------------
Food, plaque, and bacteria pack around the tooth under the gum. It is a dark ,warm place and the bacteria thrive. They will cause infection, pain, and swelling. This is a chronic condition and will continue to get worse. You need to have an x-ray of your wisdom teeth to evaluate them and see if they may need to be removed. In the meantime take a teaspoon of salt and mix it in a cup of warm water. Vigorously rinse the area and spit out. Do this every couple of hours. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment