Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Where do i find a free dental clinic in Fort Myers, FL?

I need a lot of work & my insurance will not cover most of what i need. I need my front teeth to be done as new & i got to pay more that $2000 where do i find something cheaper or FREE please help!!!
--------------------
You'll never find free. At discounted rates, you're looking at going to a dental college to be worked on by students (supervised by a pro). If you have a job with insurance, your income is likely too high to qualify for subsidized care, which isn't very extensive anyway. http://www.technical-schools-guide.com/f… is a list of dental schools in Florida. They don't usually do strictly cosmetic stuff, but I'm not sure what you're looking to have done -- restorations, crowns, and veneers are possible. Their waiting lists can be quite long, so check them out and make your appointment as soon as possible. Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment