Monday, May 2, 2011

Chipped tooth, Want to have it repaired for cosmetic reasons.?

When I was young, I was playing with my dog and she jumped up and hit me in the mouth, chipping my right front tooth. As I've gotton older, it's been a little embarrassing. I don't have dental insurance, because I'm a college student, and it's not offered through my mother or father's job. I was wondering, What is a ballpark value for this procedure?
--------------------
That depends on how many 'surfaces' are involved.. ball park figure: anywhere from $129 and may be triple that.. that fee doesn't include the office visit and an xray... You may want to get a regular check up appointment and have a treatment plan with fees made up for you, then see what payment plans (if any) are available.. Best of luck to you~
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment