Monday, May 2, 2011

Can a dental infection cause fainting,headache, low grade fever,eye pressure,neck pain and ears ringing?

I have a broken molar, farthest back on left side. I fainted ar work Weds last week, and again Thanksgiving day, ,and again this afternoon. While flossing Weds night experienced blinding pain at the sight of that tooth. I have just been feeling fatigued along with the symptoms mentioned in my question. At what point would a dentist consider this an emergency and remove the tooth. My boss won't let me come back to work until I have a resolution I am trying to determine if I should go to my dentist or another doctor. I have no insurance and limited resources and need a quick resolution. I am trying to minimize expense by not seeing multiple practioners. Please only respond if you have first hand experience or medical background.
--------------------
You need to see a dentist as soon as possible. you likely have an infection...which can spread and cause systemic illness and symptoms. Iyou do not have a regular dentist, get a referral from family or friend, call and tell them you are in severe pain and may have an infection. Tell them you do not have insurance and ask if you can work out a payment plan. E.R. would be much more expensive and they would refer you to a dentist. Wish you the best.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment