Monday, May 2, 2011

Does Medicaid in Florida cover dental fillings?

I used to be covered by my moms insurance but recently got kicked off because I turned 18. I just found out today medicaid excepted me and I need to get fillings. Does anyone know if in the state of florida those would be covered. I hope so im sick of paying extreme amounts of money anytime I have to get somthing done.
--------------------
Geez, that sucks! It's such a pain when you need dental work and you can't seek the treatment you need, either because lack of coverage or the high cost involved. You might find this place to helpful, http://www.dentistsofflorida.com/Categor… You know, a lot of times dental clinics can work with you and settle on a reasonable payment plan if you ask. I hope you get something figured out. Fillings gone unchecked can get ugly. I hope you can figure something out.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment