Thursday, May 19, 2011

Do I have a cavity and what to do about insurance?

When food gets between 2 particular molars, it hurts. It's kind of like a dull pain. Sometimes, my gums between those two teeth also swell. But the swelling on happens occasionally, and goes away. The pain also stops when the food comes out, but this doesn't happen when food gets between any other teeth. Do you think I have a cavity on one of these two teeth? I can't just go get it checked out unless I am almost certain it is something wrong because I have NO insurance. Are there any good dental plans that take effect immediately when it comes to fillings? I know the discount plans do, but I don't even know if I need a filling yet.
--------------------
health-quotes.talk4fun.net - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment