Thursday, May 19, 2011

Impacted Wisdom teeth - No insurance?

I went to the local hospital because of pains in my mouth. I'm 21 and have impacted wisdom teeth. I was given an antibiotic and lortab for pain. I was then told to find a dentist and have the teeth removed. On my search for a dentist I have found nothing. I have no insurance and a lot of dental offices wont accept me. Some have told me to apply for something called Care Credit but when I applied for that I was denied. I honestly need these removed. I've missed two days of work because my mouth was so swollen I couldn't speak. What can I do?
--------------------
Yes... isn't it just GREAT that the repuiblicans have been able to screw the American people out of National Health Insurance for 60 Years??? They all have insurance - but you can sing for your supper.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment