Thursday, May 19, 2011

Two of my teeth are half rotted and I have no dental insurance, what can I do?!?

I'm 21 years old and came from a very poor family. Throughout the early years, my teeth had taken a serious beating. I'm in college and haven't really had the money or time to get them checked out. However, the thought recently has haunted me and I'm fearful of paying out of the wazzu for it. I don't know what to do, I know I need to take action before the problem gets even worse. What is the best plan of attack to nullify this issue.
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands on all services. From root canals, bonding, fillings, xrays...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. Just take care of one thing at a time, You don't have to have it done in one day. Just pay for the procedures you want done individually and it will spread out your money. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment