Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How do you enforce court order for ex to pay medical bills on 4 kids dating from the year 2000?

My ex and I have been divorced since 2000. He is ordered by the court to either carry medical and dental insurance on our 4 children or pay 100% of their medical/dental bills. When he has the children covered by insurance he is required by the court to pay 50% of all out of pocket expenses. Since 2000, I have sent the bills via cert. mail and only 1 out of over 100 have been accepted. He lived out of state and then returned to Texas. For 4 years I was playing hit and miss with sending the mail to him because he moved so often. I have given him bills in person and had him sign for them. He has 10 days from the receipt to pay and refuses. In Oct.-Nov. the kids had over $2000 dental work done. He received the bills cert. mail 1 mth. ago. His wife says I was over charged and should take them to her dentist and that they will review the bill and decide on how and when to pay it. I told HIM I was willing to make a payment plan. He ignores me. Any suggestions, I live in Texas
--------------------
if you had checked all medical bills need to be presented to the friend of the court, attorney general's office in texas. there is a time limit you have to submit the bills. this is why most women don't get reimbursed. read the fine work and remember only the courts can enforce payment
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment