Friday, May 13, 2011

My dentist told me that I need to have a Root Canal for the tooth in the back right side two years ago.?

But I put it off till now because of fear of pain and also because it's wicked expensive plus I do not have any dental coverage in my insurance. Last night, 20% of the tooth fell out without any pain. I think it is rotting inside. I will definitely go to a dentist soon. But is it too late? How dangerous is this?
--------------------
mY DENTIST told me I needed one about 5 months ago. After I finally got the money to have it 5 months later..it was too late and I had to get my tooth extracted :( Its definately too late to save that tooth. Uhh..when you have a rotten tooth its definately not good for you health..especially when its infected. Rotten teeth can = an unhealthy heart. People with tooth decay and gum disease may have an increased risk of cardiovascular diseases. When I had my extraction the dentist had to take my tooth out in pieces because the tooth was so weak from decay. Extractions aren't fun at all!! He extracted my tooth after I made him try to do a root canal on it...it HURT! Hurry and rush to the dentist..usually when one tooth is bad..it can affect the surrounding teeth and cause decay. Also, bad breath.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment