Friday, May 13, 2011

My husband and I are trying to get health insurance. I am 20, he's 21. We're nonsmokers, healthy. My husband

is self employed. We were wondering, if we buy health insurance, how long would it take to come into affect? How much would it be? We heard it would be a couple hundred a month. Does anyone know of any good plans? It would be nice to have eye and dental also. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.
--------------------
It should run you each about $200 a month. It would take effect when they say it does, usually the first of the month after they receive the application and payment. Vision and dental are seperate policies. I haven't seen any private vision and dental policies that are worth buying. They rarely pay out more than they cost.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment