Friday, May 13, 2011

What tests should a woman in her 30s be having to be healthy & how often should she get em? ex: dental exam?

ok so I know I definitely don't go to the doctor, dentist, opthamologist as often as I should, but that's due to it being so expensive - but I recently purchased some temporary insurance that covers medical, dental, and eyes and I want to take advantage of it and go to all check-ups I should be getting at my age. Coud you let me know what all tests I need to have done for my age? I'm a 31 year old female and I'd also like to know how often I should be getting these tests / exams done? I know it's recommended to get a dental checkup every 6 months, so twice a year for the dental exam but what other exams are recommended and how frequent. Thanks in advance.
--------------------
I'm in my thirties too...I get a routine physical and bloodwork done from my docter every year...i also get my GYN/pap test once a year...Dental cleaning twice a year...It's good to get your vision checked one a year as well.....Other then that, that's it....When you reach your 40's will come the mamograms and colonoscopies...UGH!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment