Thursday, May 5, 2011

NCRA Insurance programs and membership?

I am currently a court reporting student and my teacher wants us to join the NCRA. Which is the National Court Reporters Association. Normally the fee for this membership is close to $200. But since I'm a student I get it for $60. I'm just curious as to the insurance programs they offer. My friend in my class thinks that the insurance comes with the membership. They have everything from dental, medical, and life. But is that extra? If I get the membership does it come with the insurance? If not how much would it be for the dental and medical? I appreciate any help.
--------------------
Once you become a member you will get all of the information about what the group offers. You will have to buy the coverages you need or want, the association just gets you the special group rates.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment