Friday, May 20, 2011

Plz help..Dental issues!?

I have number of cavities,recently I have started to have pain in them. Its very likely, that i would need to get most of refilled with RCT, possible 2 extractions and crowns and all those dental things. I have no idea where to go for dental treatment as I dont have insurance. Any how, I have heard that I go to UTMB dental branch. They would be able to fix pretty much every molar and refill caviities for a reasonable price. As I wnt to a private practice,they told me its gonna cost me 10000 US dollars, but if I dont want IV sedation that could substantially reduce my cost, Any idea, on how much UTMB gonna charge? AM I correct, right suggestions would higly be appreciated as lately I m having alot of pain in them. Regards
--------------------
Texas has a number of resources available. In fact, it is one of the best states to live in if you have dental issues and the inability to pay. Please go to www.ncmpact.com and use the Links page to find Texas' dental society. There is a lot of information to help you including information on dental schools. You may use the contact page for more questions and to let me know how your situation turns out. In answer to your question, the dental school generally charges from 30-60% of regular fees. Cassie, dental hygienist NC
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment