Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dental billing HELP! I was prepared for bridges in April and left in temp bridges until August?

due to having to send the perm. bridges back to the lab 7 times because they kept messing them up, doing things that wasn't asked for. My question is, my dental office tried to bill my insurance for the perm bridges in April. Shouldn't they bill my insurance in August when my perm bridges was actually received? Which I'd like to say they still weren't good, but my dentist perm cemented them anyways and wants to redo them, which means he will have to break the perm bridges to get them off and request the lab to redo them.
--------------------
THIS DENTIST REALLY MESSED UP. These beidges NEVER should have been permanently cemented. This caused grief to all, YOU, THIS DENTIST, AND LAB. An insurance company only pays for a bridge to the same teeth every 5 years.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment