Sunday, June 5, 2011

How can I get "pro bono" dental work or denturesI am single woman unemployed very low income & state won'thelp

About 4 years ago I was in an abusive relationship that at the end I was in the hospital in intensive care, beaten with a crowbar,most of my back teeth I had swallowed during the attack the rest had been broken off,cracked or chipped. I have since then been to the dentist one time when I had insurance, a job,and a family member that would help me out during the recovery. Right now I am unemployed,in a town that I truely don't have anyone that I can rely on to truely help if needed,my living situation is I now rent a room in a home that has no real privacy,and my transportation is currently bus,bike,or walk and I can't do that after oral surgery.Medical coverage in this state that I live does not cover "cosmetic" procedures and dentures,or bridges,caps,etc. are considered cosmetic.They will pay to pull all your teeth but they will not help get you new ones!! I like to eat.So..What can I do to get my teeth fixed and looking decent so that I can someday again smile.
--------------------
Go to your local state teaching hospital ask for the dental school and you can have better teeth than the rich and famous!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment