Saturday, July 23, 2011

Can I get them fixed?

Hi, I'm fourteen almost fifteen, and I haven't been to a dentist in five years. My dad lost his job and we didn't have dental insurance it's a long story. So anyway I can see four cavities in my back teeth, and I know I probably have more, but is it possible to just be able to get fillings? If not what will they do?
--------------------
always get the fluoride rinse it doesn't taste that great but think about it this way i eat ALOT of candy occasionally forget to brush before bed :$ and drink alot of pop and i always get the fluoride rinse my brother does none of those, brushes 3 times per day and never gets the rinse because of the taste last dentist cleaning he had 2 cavities on his bottom right molars i had none
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment