Saturday, July 23, 2011

Think I have a tooth issue?

okay so a year ago i had a bad sinus infection and I had severe pain on my face and ear and I,ve been talking to ppl about it they think i could have an impacted tooth when I brush my teeth the tooth feels weird it doesnt hurt it feels numb or something. I don't know that to do My main question is should i get it out asap and another thing i have no dental insurance and I know its gonna cost alot i havent been to the dentist in a while and I know I need work done so does anyone know any good dental insurance that arent very expensive.
--------------------
Just go to the dentist and see what it is wrong. Your problem might not be all that bad. If it is going to be expensive, then at least you know what it will be. My dentist is actually willing to work out payment plans when it is needed to save a tooth.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment