Saturday, July 23, 2011

Is this way I really pay?

http://www.dentalandmedicalcare.com/disc… Is this for real? From what I understand I only pay 11.95$ a month for any type of dental. Is that what it means or are there hidden cost. If it is do you know a low cost dental insurance that will help pay for T.M.J. or a low cost oral sergen. Please help, the dentist I went to want to charge my $1600.00 for somthing that might not work, For those who don't know T.M.J is The joint formed between the head of the lower jawbone (the condyle) and the temporal bone (fossa-eminence). Also referred to as the "articulation temporomandibularis" and the "mandibular joint." This joint is responsible for the lower jaw's ability to open vertically and shift laterally. I have a deases in that joint that insurance does not cover. Please help me with infor so I can stop the pain.
--------------------
Try taking Ibuprofen to decrease the swelling in the joint. I had the same problem and have had TMJ to one degree or another for 45 years. When I developed Rheumatoid Arthritis two years ago, the upper half of my right jaw hinge would swell so much I couldn't even close my mouth. The Ibuprofen eliminated the the swelling and repaired the jaw. It might be a simple solution. I have been on a short run of Prednisone twice in the past year for 10 days each, for my RA. So it's possible that is what totally fixed my jaw. See your MD, it would be much cheaper and much less invasive. Good Luck and Happy Holidays.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment