Saturday, July 23, 2011

My wisdom tooth is hurting.?

I have all four coming in, but the ones on bottom are coming in a lot faster than the ones on top. My bottom, right wisdom tooth is hurting now and the gums around that wisdom tooth is swollen. It hurts so what should I do? I want and need to get them removed but I don't have dental insurance. What should I do? Are there any good dental places in North Texas that can help me?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great site www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 6 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all dental procedures. From Root canals, xrays, exams, cleanings....etc. Even my braces had fantastic coverage. They even had my affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Even check out carecredit also....Good luck and hope this helps you out
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment