Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dental work?

How does anyone afford it. I have insurance and I still have to max out my credit card to pay for the procedures I need. Yes, my teeth are bad, and I need them fixed, but it looks like they;ll be getting worse until I have enough money to afford the work
--------------------
I can sympathize ! I just went to my dentists office to get some work done and I was nailed for almost $5,000 !!! Granted I don't want my dentist making min. wage but I had to take out a loan to get this work done & my dentists rates are about middle of the pack . If your brave you can try to find a teaching dentistry office in your area they will be less expensive but you will have a student working in your mouth .( yikes !!) Good luck and I hope you can get your teeth fixed soon !!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment