Saturday, July 16, 2011

Great & Affordable Dentist in Portland, Oregon?

My dental insurance coverage begins in October and I am looking for a great dentist for me & my daughter. She had a horrible dentist in the past, so I am looking for a very gentle dentist for her (she is 6, and please do not suggest Gentle dental as thats where the horrible one works). My insurance covers 100% basic, 80% minor, and 50% major work, and I have much to be done so I'm definitely looking for someone reasonable.
--------------------
We use a wonderful Pediatric Dentist, my children actually look forward to their appointments. His name is Marshall Ruby D.M.D. and his office is on Cedar Hills Blvd. in Portland, close to Beaverton. Everyone in his office is so sweet and I think he's smart, and really likes what he does.
Source

1 comment:

  1. If you don't have dental insurance then finding a affordable dentist can be hard. So lot of people will visit the dentist only when they have serious problems. Visiting local dental societies, Visiting dental schools and Obtaining the benefits of government lineup and financing are some of the tips on how you could find an affordable dentist. Check all the three to get low cost or even free dental checkups. Also if you have all the requirements and the credentials for a discounted or no cost dental care for your state's Medicaid plan, then you can avail it.

    Affordable Dentist Fontana

    ReplyDelete