Saturday, July 16, 2011

I need to see a dentist. I have no insurance.?

I have been to the dentist 3 times in my life that I can recall. I am also in debt so financing dental treatment is not an option. I am a 26 year old college student. I have tried Utah state programs and have been rejected each time. I don't know what else to do. I am in dire straights. Any advice?
--------------------
Hi there! There is an awesome dental program that my family has had for 10 years and we have saved $1,000snds with it! www.deliveringonthepromise.com/40327136 Ameriplan is a dental discount program and they just added Medical in December! It's just wonderful, so check it out and hope it goes well with you. hmm, I don't know if the website link will show up all the way so just in case it doesn't make sure you add "/40327136" after the ".com"
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment