Saturday, August 13, 2011

UCLA dental school .... good idea or not?

I need to have a lot of work done. I need an implant on one tooth and a crown on another. I am currently a student with little money, but luckily I am insured under my parents. But still, with insurance, this will be very expensive if I go to a private practice and I know UCLA takes my insurance. So is it worth it to go and have UCLA students work on my teeth? Also how much cheaper is it? Please anyone who has done this before I could use some advice. Thank you.
--------------------
Visiting a respected dental school such as the dental school at UCLA shouldn't be a problem. The students are under constant supervision, and if they're actually working on your teeth, then they should already have their liscense. (At least I'm sure that's the case here in Virginia) Depending on the case, then you may be able to get a discount on the procedure, especially if it's for educational purposes.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment