Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dental insurance for an adult in need of braces?

I am almost 21 years old and will be getting braces within the year and was wondering if anyone knew of good dental insurance plans for adults that includes braces. Please, legit companies, preferably first hand experience with them. Thanks!
--------------------
I would strongly encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars since on all dental services since I was in college. From root canals, fillings, Xrays, extractions...etc. Even my braces. They even had my extremely affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment