Sunday, October 31, 2010

How much does it cost to get your wisdom teeth removed without dental insurance?

I live in Roswell, Georgia but will be moving to San Francisco by the end of the year, I should get them removed here in Georgia right? I do not have dental insurance. thanks!
--------------------
Medical procedures and treatment are often less expensive in rural areas, so you if I was you, I'd get them extracted in Georgia. I just had four impacted wisdom teeth removed, and it came to $2180, including iv sedation. Prior to the surgery, I had an exam and a panoramic x-ray (you may have already had this), which cost about $170. Medications to take after the surgery (painkillers and an oral rinse), cost me $30 with health insurance. Everyone is different- but from talking to other people who have had their teeth removed, it sound like what I paid is pretty average. Hope this helps!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment