Sunday, October 31, 2010

dental insurance ???

I really need to get to a dentist , im in a lot of pain . Ive been trying to figure out how this dental insurance thing works but after researching Im completely confused on what to do, I have horrible credit so setting up a payment plan with a company is useless , I dont understand the discount dental plans , I really just wanna get some dental insurance but I have no idea where to look online , can you guys give me some links or names of dental insurance companies.
--------------------
I would strongly encourage you to visit this website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all services. Root canas, xrays, cleanings, crownes..etc. They even had my very very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment