Sunday, October 31, 2010

What are the top 3 dental insurance companies that includes orthodontic coverage for Georgia Residents?

I am considering getting invisalign instead of metal braces; but I wanted to know what companies should I consider for adult coverage. There is no orthodontist in the city of albany who did them for adults in 2005; so I have waited too long and now I must have them. I haven't found anyone that I know lives here have orthodontic coverage with their dental insurance or discount programs; but I am sure that there is a company that has this coverage for Georgia Residents.
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great site healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 6 years ago and they have saved me thousands over the years. From root canals, xrays, exams, fillings...etc. Even my braces had great coverage. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment