Sunday, October 31, 2010

Where can i find information on what kinds of things healthease dental insurance covers?

I have healthease insurance through medicaid in FL and it covers some dental. I need to know if there is a place online to look at what kinds of things it covers. Please dont just tell me to call them. If i could call them and reach a human on the other line I would have done it already. Thank you so much!
--------------------
I would type Florida medicaid into my search engine and see if the website list what types of dental coverage is available. Or if you live near one of the medicaid offices, go and see if there is a pamphlet available outlining what it will cover. The medicaid program in Alabama has such a pamphlet, maybe Florida will too.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment