Saturday, October 30, 2010

How do you get dental insurance?

It's like it's impossible to get dental insurance without going through your employer. My teeth are in bad condition and growing up, I don't recall my parents ever taking me to the dentist even once. I'm twenty years old and I want and need to start taking better care of myself. I can't get any kind of insurance through my employer because they simply don't schedule me for enough hours to be eligible for something like that. So where am I supposed to go?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental services since. From exams, extractions, xrays, fillings, Cleanings..etc Even my orthodontic treatment. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment