Saturday, October 30, 2010

What's the best dental insurance provider for an individual that is not through an employer benefit package

I'm a freelancer so I can't really get insurance through my employer now. But I need to get my wisdom teeth removed, and will need braces as well. I may need jaw surgery eventually too. So what is the best dental insurance for individuals. Only respond if you have got the insurance yourself and are pleased with it.
--------------------
Visit this website. www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up on-line about 3 years ago and they have saved me alot of money on all my dental work. From Root Canals, Cleanings, Fillings etc...I know for a fact that all services are included ( braces, orthodontics and cosmetic surgery) They had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the same day. They even scheduled my appointment for me. I would hope you check them out, and see if the coverage is in your area. I know that they are nation wide. Good Luck, Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment