Monday, November 29, 2010

Are braces covered by dental insurance?

I need braces for eight months before I get orthanathic (jaw surgery) to correct a birth defect in my jaw and braces after that operation to. So it is not just for cosmetic reasons so would they cover just the braces? Im already paying for the surgery part.
--------------------
They usually provide some coverage. From what I have heard it is not much. Check you policy. If not, I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 3 years ago now for all my dental needs and they have saved me thousands of dollars. Orthodontics are included also, I paid around $2200 for mine....instead of the regular price of over 4 grand. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and able to use it the very same day. Good Luck and Hope this Helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment