Monday, November 29, 2010

Should I get dental insurance?

I need to go to the dentist for a checkup (it's been about 8 years). I just don't know whether to get dental insurance first? I don't think I have any serious problems except maybe a cavity or two. How much is the average rate for dental insurance, and where should I go to look for one? There seems like there are so many, and I have no idea where to even start. Any help would be appreciated, and I am a student on a very limited income.
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental services since I was in college in Texas. From extractions to xrays, fillings, Cleanings, root canals, and even my braces had coverage. They even had my affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment