Monday, November 29, 2010

I need a free website for people looking for health or dental insurance.?

Or if anyone has questions about either so I can help them out.
--------------------
Many insurance lead companies will give you a certain amount of free leads (check into each lead co first to see if there is a purchase necessary on the back end). Also, with the lead companies, you can often times negotiate a deal with them - they want your business so you can sometimes get the leads at a discounted rate and/or talk them into 5 (or more) free leads. It never hurts to ask for what you want - the worst they can say is no. I actually market and sell discount plans - I have had good luck with Craigslist (advertising your plans for free) and local marketing, flyers, business cards, etc. I hope that this helps you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment