Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I need to have four root canals and have no dental insurance?

I don't know what to do. I can afford dental coverage and I already called the office where the procedures will take place. They said they take Anthem. So I don't know if I should go ahead and purchase the Anthem Dental now or wait till I go to the dentist again and get info. from them. Anthem has many different versions of dental and I'm clueless and don't know what to do.
--------------------
If you live near a local university which has a dental program, contact them. We have the Univ of Mich Dental School and they charge less than 1/2 of what local dentists charge. They are observed by licensed dentists and the work is comparable. Many people have used this service as they do not have insurance either. Good luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment