Wednesday, November 17, 2010

If I change dental insurance providers during treatment?

My daughter has braces and I am going to be switching jobs. Will the new insurance cover the braces then?
--------------------
You may want to call your current Insurance carrier and see if you can continue with them by paying direct. Since you are in the Middle of treatment finding insurance that will cover for work in progress may be very hard if not impossible. Even discount plans tend not to give the discount for work in progress since this is normally an exclusion. The best advise I can give you if you can not keep your current insurance, is to make sure you read all the limitations and exclusion of any dental insurance and or plan. Call and confirm ask these questions before buying. I hope this helps G
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment