Monday, November 22, 2010

is there a dental plan for individuals who dont have dental insurance and there employer doesnt offer dental i?

i live in upstate new york and my employer doesnt offer dental, is there any individual dental plans out there that covers most dentists and areas of upstate new york?
--------------------
I would strongly encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all dental services since. From extractions, xrays, exams, fillings, Cleanings, root canals, crowns and even my braces. They even had my extremely affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. hope this helps and good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment