Monday, November 22, 2010

My problem is teeth broken off at gum line and No dental insurance. Solutions?

I have 3 broken teeth (a stub remains) I make fakes out of Sculpy clay. What are crowns etc. made of, and where can I buy it? I know, sounds really weird , but they look pretty good and can last for over a month or more. I figure, if I use the right medium, they will look and last even better. Any suggestions?
--------------------
You are being very creative but you are putting yourself in a situation to develop a very bad infection. as much as you don't want to hear it but you will eventually need to see a dentist and then you might end up paying more for your treatment. find a dentist and go for a visit before it is too late. there might be a chance that you can use these teeth for a crown and if you wait longer you might not be able to do so and you will loose them. crowns can be made of metals such as gold or steel or they can be made of porceline or combination of both. you can't just buy a crown from outside bcause dentist has to make some changes to your tooth and then lab will make one special to fit your tooth perfectly. Hope this helps and good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment