Monday, November 15, 2010

Please help me with dental insurance?

I would like to get dental insurance but I don't know anything about it. What are the major insurance companies? Which are the best? I have basically healthy teeth and I would just need a filling or two and regular cleanings. Do you have to be seen in person and have a dental exam in order to get insurance? Is this really a good idea for someone with healthy teeth? Am I going to save money by getting the insurance, or would it be nearly equal to the cost of maintaining my teeth without it?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental services since. From exams, extractions, xrays, fillings, crowns, Cleanings, and even my braces. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment