Saturday, November 13, 2010

which dental insurance is best for me?

I am looking for a good dental insurance but am unsure which would be best for me. I know I have 3-4 cavities that will need to be filled. I am guessing atleast $1000 worth of work will need to be done. Which plan and dental insurance would get me the best deal on my dental work? Thanks
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my dental services since. From exams, extractions, xrays, fillings, Cleanings..etc Even my extractions of my wisdom teeth. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this help
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment