Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Any good dental insurance ?

Hi All I have tooth cap (metal) for upper 6 to 7 tooth, which came out suddenly yesterday. Now currently I am in USA and planning to take dental insurance in USA, can anyone please let me any affordable dental insurance that covers teeth capping, root canal treatment and other treatments. My company does not cover dental insurance and located in Denver
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I singed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands on all services. From root canals, cleanings, xrays, crowns..etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. Cosmetic and orthodontics are also included. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment