Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I am looking for low cost dental and vision insurance. Currently reside in Georgia and wanted to know if any?

Was looking at Humana but wanted to find out what other companies were out there. If you can please tell me why you chose the company you are currently with.
--------------------
I used to have dental insurance, but canceled when I signed for this discount program. It gave me almost 50% to 80% off regular dental stuff which is about what I would pay even if I had insurance.. but I don't have to pay the $50 a month for the insurance. It's 20 bucks, and it gives me dental coverage, vision, prescription and chiropractic. And it's 20 bucks for anyone living in my house. My roommate (who is not related to me) gets the same discount on her stuff. If you sign up today, you can go the Dr. tomorrow, no limits, no deductible. you just pay whatever your discount is. It's great. www.EveryoneBenefits.com/smiles click on dental plus. You can search for a dentist in your area, and then at the top hit join now. Register with the site, and you're good to go! Good Luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment