Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dental Insurance how do i claim this?

This may sound silly but here i go... I have met-life ins for my dental, I got a lot of work done on my teeth paid $7000 and my ins is to pay 1500 of this.. i payed with credit card up front to my dentist how do i claim my insurance money through my dentist or through my ins company? hope you understand this question..
--------------------
your question is not that clear, but let me see if i understood it... if you payed up front, that means you had a co-pay. your insurance probably covered that procedure at 50% or 80% or whatever percent depending on what was done. If the dental professionals told you that your insurance will pay $1500, that money goes to the office. You really cant claim anything, the office should take care of all that. you shouldnt be getting any money back either. hope everything was clear.. :)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment