Friday, December 17, 2010

help me i need to know how i should take care of my teeth without insurance for dental care?

i turned 18 2 years ago since then i am without dental care, i need to take care of my teeth until i can get an insurance back up again. and meanwhile what should i do
--------------------
I completely understand your situation. When I was in college, I maxed out my insurance and needed some more dental work done. I researched around and found this great plan: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars since. From root canals, crowns, fillings, xrays...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. I use it when my insurance does not cover/met my deductible. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment