Friday, December 17, 2010

A question about dental insurance?

I need to find Dental insurance and i have no idea where to go or what to look for. I know im gonna need to go to the dentist soon. Im 21 and my wisdom teeth are giving me trouble. I want something thats affordable too. I really need help and opinions
--------------------
If you are low income or no income you can get this type of insurance called Medicaid. This type of insurance will cover all you doctor expenses. I just got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled friday and it is very painful to the point I wish I wouldn't have got them pulled. So be sure you really need them pulled, when you see the doctor make sure its very necessary to get them pulled. As far as Medicaid visit your state website for example mine is (Michigan.gov) and they will tell you all about Medicaid and how to apply.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment